COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
This page was last updated June 23rd, 2020
As of June 21st, we are allowing in-person worship for up to 35 people at each service. Social distancing and CDC safety guidelines are being followed. In order to track attendance, please register ahead of time. More details about safety guidelines and registration are available on our In-person Worship page.
Online worship will be available permenantely.
Small Groups and Sunday School
In-person small group gatherings are temporarily suspended. This includes all youth programs, on-campus Bible studies, on-going mission projects, choir, or band practice. Please reach out to your small group leader for information about online gatherings.
My Friend's House Child Development Center
My Friends House reopened on June 1st for a limited number of children.
Best Practices During This Time
While things can feel uncertain, know that God is in control. Pandemic Viruses increase in numbers before peaking and then going back down. Until then, as Christians and citizens here are a few things we can do:
- Follow Credible News Sources. An individual’s social media page may not be as credible as going to the sources directly (Like the NIH, World Health Organization, Etc.)
- Stay home if you or someone in your home is sick.
- Wear a mask when you go out.
- Wash your hands often, use hand sanitizer.
- Follow social distancing guidelines. Maintain 6 feet of distance and avoid gathering in groups unless necessary.
- Pray. Pray for each other, our city, health care professionals, and those who are sick or at risk.
- Praise. Thank God for the provisions that are already put in place.