Northwest Hills is participating in the Citywide Unceasing Prayer Movement every third Thursday of the month starting at 12:00 noon, and until 12:00 midnight. Click the link on this page to sign up for a time of prayer.
Unceasing Prayer Points for 2019
1. PRAY FOR LOCAL CHURCHES IN THE AUSTIN AREA TO INTENTIONALLY BUILD CULTURES OF PRAYER. Pray that pastors will lead their congregations to be a House of Prayer for All Nations & that congregations will follow with a passion for prayer. Pray each congregation will take big steps of faith in prayer in 2018! (1 Thes. 5:17, Isaiah 62:6-7, Matthew 21:12-14, Mark 12:30-31)
2. PRAY FOR THE LOST TO BE SAVED.
Pray that people’s hearts will be opened to repent of their sins and receive the Gospel. (Romans 10:1; 2 Peter 3:9; Matthew 9:37-38; Acts 26:18)
3. PRAY FOR A NATIONAL SPIRITUAL AWAKENING.
Pray that God will pour out His Spirit on America and forgive our sin and heal our land. Pray that millions of Americans will come under heavy conviction, repent of their sins, and turn to God with all their hearts. (2 Chron. 7:14; Daniel 9:18-19; Psa. 85:6; Hab. 3:2; Acts 2:37-41)
4. PRAY FOR UNITY AMONG PASTORS AND CHURCHES.
Pray that denominational, theological, and ethnic walls will come down so that pastors will love each other, pray together, and serve each other. (John 17:20-23; Psalm 133:1; Ephesians 4:3-6)
5. PRAY FOR RACIAL RECONCILIATION.
Pray that God will heal our nation of racism and that God will use the church to stand against racial conflict, violence, and prejudice. The church must lead the way in racial reconciliation by modeling love and respect for every person regardless of the color of their skin or their ethnic background. (Romans 10:12-13, Galatians 3:28, Acts 10:28, Acts 10:34-35, John 7:24, 1 John 2:9, James 2:9, Revelation 7:9)
6. PRAY FOR LIFE TO BE VALUED AND PROTECTED THROUGH ALL STAGES OF LIFE BEGINNING AT CONCEPTION.
Pray for God to break the culture of death in America and restore a culture of life. (Psalm 139:13-16; Jeremiah 1:5; Proverbs 24:11; Deuteronomy 21:8-9)
7. PRAY FOR LOCAL AND NATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL LEADERS.
Pray that God will give them wisdom to make wise decision and to government with integrity, justice, and mercy. (1 Tim. 2:1-2; Rom. 13:1; 1 Pet. 2:17; Titus 3:1-2; Micah 6:8)