Worship With Us
Live on YouTube
Our church family is comprised of low to high risk and vulnerable populations. As a community, we agree to take care of our most vulnerable members and to help stop the spread of Covid-19 by practicing science-informed recommendations.
1. Stay home if you’re sick, if you have been around someone who is sick, or if you have been in large gathers recently. If you’re not sure, take your temperature and/or err on the side of caution.
2. If you are over 60 or have a chronic health condition or are caretaking a vulnerable individual consider worshiping online and joining a small group to connect with others.
3. Seating is limited to allow for social distancing.
4. Sit only in designated pews.
5. Practice social distancing. Please stay 6-feet apart at all times, indoors and outdoors.
6. Use sanitizing hand gel when you enter the sanctuary and again before you depart from the sanctuary.
7. Refrain from approaching other members, volunteers, staff, or pastors.
8. Wear masks properly – covering mouth and nose, at all times.
9. Please note that we will not engage in congregational singing.
10. Bring your own Bible. Pew Bibles have been removed.
What to Expect
In-person worship has resumed for both services.
Attendees must wear a mask completely covering their nose and mouth the entire time.
For now, there will be no nursery services. Children are invited to remain in the sanctuary with their parents.
Once you are seated in your pew, please remain there for the duration of the service.
To limit hand-to-hand contact, there will be no bulletins, pew Bibles, hymnals, or passing the plate. You are invited to bring your own printed bulletins and Bible.
We will not sing or engage in responsive prayers. We invite you to hum to yourself or just enjoy the music.
Pastors will direct attendees to leave in a way that will provide the best social distancing. We will dismiss from back to front, slowly so as not to crowd the doors.
Consider using the side doors to minimize clumping.
Please use hand sanitizer on your way out of the sanctuary.